Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Intel App Up developer program MeeGo Contest


Sometime ago intel launched App Up developer program and as part of that they launched MeeGo Contest and invited article for meego or Qt development on various topics.

I also submitted my article "Animating object along with curve in Qt using QPainterPath" for this competition for code sample topic and to my surprise it was selected as one of finalist. Check other entries here.

Now that winners are announced for each category and I am not one of them but still I will getting price for being one of finalist. Check winner list here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.




    Symbian Application Development

    ReplyDelete